#Writer Recharge 2014
So I went out to visit my friend, Kristi Rose’s blog and found she is doing a month-long motivational challenge to get her writing going strong into 2014. I read up on it and by George, I want to do this too!
So here is my #writerrecharge post.
* My goal for the month of February is 250 words a day.
* I will update my progress on Mondays here on the old blogarama.
* Through the month I will use the hashtag #writerrecharge to connect with other writers
* February 28 I will post my final update via blog
* I will do this! (because I might actually win one of five query or 3 chapter critiques!
IF you are interested in participating, or maybe just following along and keeping me going by posting attagirls, you can get more info at Sara Biren’s site.
Page with Comments
Comments are closed.
Hurray! Glad you’re joining in. Best of luck with your goals and see you at #WriterRecharge!
So nice to meet you through #WriterRecharge! Best of luck meeting your goal. I look forward to mutual cheering-onning. 🙂
Nice! You can totally do this!