Ready. Set. WRITE! Goals
This special summer writing intensive will be the best thing for me since I did the Writer Rechargeearlier this year.
You can find out more about this great writing deal here.
This week we are goal setting.
I have a few ideas for my goals. Since I don’t have to make it entirely writing related, I will include some new things.
So here goes:
1. Write every day. This only has to be 250 words. A page a day. Totally doable.
2. Exercise more. Hoping for at least 10 mins of cardio and 10 mins of yoga. Hey, it’s a start!
3. Design more book covers! I am loving doing this and it is a great way to express those creative urges when the writing is not coming.
4. Finish the book cover design website.
5. Read every day. I am going to have to update my goals on Goodreads. I think I have already passed what I thought I would read!
I think I can do all this effortlessly as long as I get enough sleep!
Page with Comments
Comments are closed.
Great goals! I should’ve added exercise to mine. I could definitely use it. Good luck this week!
Thanks Crystal! I managed ten mins on the treadmill this morning…maybe more tonight???
Your goals look great, Kim. Good luck to you and have a wonderful week!
I love that you included reading every day as a goal. I have slacked on reading so much this year and I’m trying to catch up this summer. Good luck with everything!
Those sound like great goals! I didn’t know you can set goals on Goodreads, I’m going to have to check that out. Best of luck!
Laurel, I think it was a challenge thing to read certian number of books this year…? Swear I don’t remember… but thanks for stopping by!
I LOVE these goals! Especially to write and read every day. I hope to do that too. 🙂
I hope you have a wonderful writing week!
250 words a day is totally doable! Have a great writing week!
Yay exercise! Yay writing!
I think writing 250 words a day is perfect. Totally doable. And I find that often by the time I’ve written 250 words I’m in the zone and keep on going. I have a similar goal for myself this week. Good luck, Kim! 😀
Ooh, your goals sound like so much fun! I love that you have writing, design and reading goals. Sounds like you’ll have a fun (and busy) summer.
Good luck with all of your goals. This all sounds totally doable! That’s so cool that you also design book covers.
Good luck with all of your goals! 🙂