10 Writing Tips for Article Writers
How about some writing tips?
For those of you who have subscribed, thank you for your subscription to my mailing list. For those of you who are just a member of the tribe, well, you are valued! *if you have NOT subscribed, there is an easy link in the sidebar!*
You can find my books here at my books page
And if you are a writer, there’s always a great deal of interesting content on my site for you, and see below for some writing tips.
If you are not a writer, but only a casual observer, maybe an interested reader, then please follow this link to my latest release.
Ten Writing Tips for Writers
Everyone’s process is certainly different, but here are a few things that belong on everyone’s list.
1. Pick a topic, or genre, or subject.
2. Who will be your reader?
3. Where can you get more info on this topic?
4. Will you need to research anything for it?
5. Where can you be best served for research?
6. Gather your research, or other info and put it into an outline.
7. Write a tidbit about each part of it under each outline heading.
8. Read it over and see how you can enlarge it.
9. Make it longer.
10. Proofread it.
Page with Comments
Comments are closed.
As a slow reader (but avid writer), I haven’t read tons of fiction. That said, I’ve read a lot of Paulo Coelho’s books and really LOVED some of them. My first one was a gift. I can say that person sure understood me well. I’d listen to anything he’s got to say. 😉 Maeve Binchy sure has written a lot! This is my first time hearing her and I loved what she said. But really, they were all inspiring. TY
Thanks for stopping by!