Usually on Sundays, I am pretty lazy and easy going. Not today. Today, I have to get Christmas into full gear. WE ONLY HAVE 9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!
*Insert racecar engine roar*
This is my list for today:
1. Eat. Yes, sometimes I do that-but on days that are way busy, I have to remind myself.
2. Buy groceries. I need to buy stuff to make cookies for tomorrow at work. We always have a treat day after a period end close and tomorrow is the day and it is all about holiday cookies/goodies. Bring your best, the director said.(I have a fantastic orange cookie recipe that I am making)
3. Come back and make those cookies!
4. Work on the last present I am making-if there is enough time, hopefully finish!
5. Wrap presents! This is something that I am unusually terrible at. I do not enjoy this at all and the hubster does it most years.
6. Finish decorating. This takes forever sometimes. I am only really doing one room this year – it is the living room and where the tree is, close to the kitchen, with cozy chairs, a couch and a fireplace – it will be the gathering room this year.
7. Laundry. Groan.
8. And about dinner time just as I am sitting down to write, about to get into the “mode”– I will have to eat again. Then I will be useless and maybe won’t get any writing done because my digestion will decide to block my brain and all I will think of is going to bed early because another Monday yawns before us.
So there you have it. My very full Sunday. Wish me luck!