How about some writing tips?
For those of you who have subscribed, thank you for your subscription to my mailing list. For those of you who are just a member of the tribe, well, you are valued! *if you have NOT subscribed, there is an easy link in the sidebar!*
And if you are a writer, there’s always a great deal of interesting content on my site for you, and see below for some writing tips.
If you are not a writer, but only a casual observer, maybe an interested reader, then please follow this link to my latest release.
Ten Writing Tips for Writers
Everyone’s process is certainly different, but here are a few things that belong on everyone’s list.
1. Pick a topic, or genre, or subject.
2. Who will be your reader?
3. Where can you get more info on this topic?
4. Will you need to research anything for it?
5. Where can you be best served for research?
6. Gather your research, or other info and put it into an outline.
7. Write a tidbit about each part of it under each outline heading.
8. Read it over and see how you can enlarge it.
9. Make it longer.
10. Proofread it.